Company Incorporation and Secretarial Services
Munro Lawyers is able to quickly incorporate companies needed by clients. Usually you can be provided with a copy of the certificate of incorporation and Australian Company Number on the same day as your order. We are in a position to incorporate proprietary limited companies, public companies, specialist medical practice companies and charitable companies limited by guarantee.
Munro Lawyers is able to provide complete documentation in respect of all corporate secretarial matters involving your company. These include:
- The appointment/resignation of office holders;
- The allotment, transfer, redemption or buy-back of shares;
- The change of registered office or principal place of business;
- Change of company name;
- Change of company status; and
- The alteration of the company constitution.
Munro Lawyers will attend to lodging of all forms with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission to ensure compliance with all your obligations.
Corporations Act Advice
Munro Lawyers advises small and medium enterprises on relevant aspects of the Corporations Act 2001 Our services not only include advice as to what you must do to comply with the law, but we also supply all documentation necessary so that the advice can be implemented with minimum effort on your behalf. Particular areas in which advice on the Corporations Act is provided include:
- The change of company status, including the converting of proprietary limited companies to public companies;
- Responsibilities of office holders;
- Members’ rights and remedies;
- Variation of share rights;
- The proper holding of directors’ and members’ meetings;
- The provision of financial assistance; and
- Transactions affecting share capital, including redemption of shares, buy-back of shares and share cancellations.
Given the firm’s strong background in taxation, we are able to provide relevant Corporations Act advice, which will not only comply with the Corporations Act, but which will also provide you with the right tax result. Our taxation expertise can be fully integrated into all aspects of the commercial advices we provide, so not only do you achieve the right commercial advice outcome, the tax consequences of that commercial outcome will be fully explained to you.